Amadeus Consulting is an award-winning software development firm with an exceptional 95% client satisfaction rating specializing in
custom-creating mobile, web, desktop, and enterprise applications.
Over the past 22 years Amadeus has completed hundreds of large-scale, complex projects such as legacy system migrations and complete
application rebuilds. In addition, they design and build leading edge consumer and B2B mobile applications requiring integration with
Bluetooth (BLE), barcode scanners, HealthKit, and iBeacon communication. The consulting firm does “the hard stuff” and they do it well.
They are early adopters of technologies that then became mainstream such as Internet of Things (IoT) and wearables.
Projects include cutting-edge features, complex integrations, and smart UX designs – delivered on time and on budget. The Boulder, Colorado
firm prides itself in its transparency - which is visible in the culture, communication style, and thorough detailed pricing estimations.
The company’s clients include industry giants Microsoft and Google, as well as many other Fortune 500 corporations and innovative start-ups.
As a trusted partner, Amadeus’s 75 employees assist clients with the whole ecosystem of their project: including code audit assessments,
post-project support services, in-house staffing recruitment, and digital marketing/advertising campaigns.
A Little About Our Company
- Hunter Douglas
- Trek Bicycle Corp.
- Global Tranz
- Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner
- Microsoft® Surface Partner
- Silverlight™ Partner
- Microsoft® Partner Competencies in Custom Development, Mobility and Data Management Solutions
- Zero Waste Office | Eco-Cycle
- Top Women-Owned Business | Boulder Daily Camera
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner
- Honoree | Colorado Ethics in Business
- Bronze Winner Women in Business | Stevie Awards
- Winner of Microsoft XP Challenge
- Fastest Growing Boulder Companies | Mercury 100 List